The plan for a long-discussed Faculty Soccer Playoff growth is lastly in movement.
Throughout a gathering between the Board of Managers on Friday, CFP presidents unanimously agreed to a 12-team postseason mannequin.
The brand new format is predicted to enter impact in 2026, however might doubtlessly start as early as 2024 or 2025.
The school soccer world took to Twitter to react to this huge, sport-altering information.
“Huge information. Undecided if it’s good or unhealthy tbh but it surely’s inevitable,” one fan wrote.
“Give me video games at House Stadiums to begin please,” one other stated.
“Nice day for school soccer,” one other added.
“Let’s go! That’s what we name progress,” one other wrote.
“Like 90% of the time the ultimate 4 groups are gonna be the identical, like, 4-6 groups however the factor with a 12-team playoff is that remaining 10% of the time will probably be hilarious so let’s prepare dinner,” one other stated.
Keep tuned for additional updates on this growing scenario.
Leave a Reply